Subject: TOASTER_UPGRADE
From: [email-masked] (Feliciano di Giorgio)
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 15 Feb 95 20:07:32 -0800

It doesn't exactly seem fair to me that users who spent over
$2000, plus various upgrades, for their Amiga Toaster shouldn't
be able to upgrade to a platform of their choice, for a resonable
amount of money, when someone who spent $500 on the stand alone
version can.

I asume that it would be in NEWTEK's best interest to 
quickly establish a large user base in the PC, or other, 
market in order to have a chance at becoming the dominating
3D standard. Competition is very stiff and there are some
very powerfull and well finanched competitors out there 
(AutoDesk etc.) who may dominate not by supiriority of 
their product but by sheer numbers of their installed base.
Sound familiar?

My two cents,

Feli

-----------------------------------------------------------------------  
		
			"Nothing is written..."
					-T.E. Lawrence

	   Feliciano di Giorgio * DIGITAL DOMAIN * [email-masked] 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------